Mid and senior level SQA
Tk. 65k - 120k
We are at an exciting stage of growth and scaling up our business with foreign partnership. iHealthScreen is working with Australian company to contribute their product development. iHealthScreen Bangladesh Ltd is looking for passionate Performance Engineers who love to ensure quality customer-focused solutions. We have a big Engineering department - you will join one of our six software delivery teams. Engineers may have to travel to Australia depending on the company requirements.
• Develop features and improvements to the Alex Solutions product in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
• Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) and ensuring that unit tests are created prior to writing programming code and that any programming code is structured in such a way to maximize testability.
• Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team ("technical debt"), propose and implement solutions
• Peer review programming code and participate in code reviews
• Mentor and assist in the training and on-boarding of other team members
• Tech Stack: Technical leadership on multiple automation tools like: JMeter, LoadRunner, BlazeMeter and any others.
Name of the position:
Mid and senior level SQA
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering or any related subjects.
5 to 7 years
• A Performance Engineer will provide technical expertise to strategize and execute non-functional tests and establish performance engineering standards across the board. They will be responsible for building new/enhanced automation and non-functional test capabilities to support large-scale software and systems. This role is part of our Engineering team reporting to the Performance & Observability Engineering Manager.
• Strategize performance tests based on requirements
• Identify product design features to support scalability, usability, and better performance.
• Establish and implement performance engineering best practices across the board.
• Bottleneck analysis and helping the Dev's in pinpointing the performance issues.
• Preparing analysis reports and providing recommendations to the team to help them make a decision on the releases.
• Optimizing performance/non-functional testing with thought leadership - coach other team members to take ownership of quality.
• Monitor and measure quality outcomes in the team: use data to demonstrate what the quality output looks like for your team.
• Analyzing performance test results from multiple test executions and draw conclusions
• Promote non-functional test automation.
• Propose and investigate non-functional testing methodologies and standards for continuous process improvement.
• Ensure consistency in quality practices within the team
• Drive testing efficiencies
• Integrating and simplifying tools for non-functional testing
• Professional experience as Senior Level QA with work experience in QA strategy level in Agile environment with knowledge about DevOps.
• Continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) and with experience in both Windows and Linux OS over any cloud platform. It is a MUST have.
• Proven ability to simulate and execute non-functional tests.
• Experience in using monitoring/APM tools
• Demonstrated effective time management, planning and organization skills with the ability to successfully handle multiple tasks, projects, and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Agile mindset to adapt to newer technologies and methodologies.
• Exposure to cloud services.
Tk. 65k - 120k
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Weekly off days: Friday • Office hours: 08:30AM to 5:30PM • Office location: Banani, Dhaka • Other facilities: Lunch, tea and coffee.
If you think that you are suitable for the position - immediately forward your CV with your live portfolio: firstname.lastname@example.org; In the email subject please write “Senior level SQA” or “Mid level SQA” for which position you are applying. The position is open for immediate recruitment.
Office location: Banani, Dhaka Contact Name: Mr. Tanvir Ahmed at C: 0194 823 9583 Email: email@example.com