React Native Developer
TK 50K+ (Negotiable)
iHealthScreen Inc., New York, USA is looking for software engineers responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Web and Mobile Application Service for its Dhaka office. The candidate has future opportunity to move to the USA with H1B visa following minimum two years of full-time work (the company hired several employees (with H1B and J1 visa).
iHealthScreen is established in the USA with NIH funds more than $2.7M and in the process of receiving $6.5M from private investors and NIH funding. iHealthScreen currently operates in USA, Australia, Bangladesh & UAE. The company is working on the Artificial Intelligence-based Eye screening for Diabetic Retinopathy, AMD, and Glaucoma, Prediction Tools (CE certified for EU market, Health Australia and Health Abu Dhabi approved) as well as Educational Solutions. The company has concerns in Bangladesh for scaling and expanding operations under iHealthScreen Bangladesh Ltd collaborating with Diabetic Association of Bangladesh (BADAS) to diagnosis their 5.5million registered patients countrywide.
Name of the position:
React Native Developer
3-5 years experienced.
• Must have at least 2 years of solid development experience on React Native.
• Strong Knowledge in ES6, ES7, Node JS, Redux.
• Solid understanding in OOP, Data Structure, MongoDB & MySQL.
• Professional-level knowledge and experience working with Restful APIs.
• Knowledge of native mobile apps build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio.
• Familiarity with Kotlin for native android apps development and Swift for native iOS apps development will be considered as a plus!
• Capable of working as a team or individual.
• Ability to think out of the box, problem-solving skills, and always can-do attitude.
• Must be committed to his/her work.
• Must be a team player.
• Mindset to code and do code review for continuous improvement.
• Familiar with Management tools like JIRA/GitLab.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed university.
TK 50K+, varies with experience.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
• Weekly off days: Friday and Saturday.
• Office hours: 10:00AM to 7:00PM
• Office location: Banani, Dhaka.
• Other facilities: Snacks, tea, and coffee.
• Salary Review: Yearly.
If you want to know more, you can contact Mr. Tanvir - 0194 823 9583
If you think that you are suitable for the position - immediately forward your CV with your live portfolio: jobs-bd@iHealthScreen.org. In the email subject please write “React Native Developer” for which position you are applying. The position is open for immediate recruitment.