iHealthScreen: Q&A Webinar Recap
Watch our webinar recap to learn about our unique opportunity to capitalize on AI-driven health screening software. CEO Alauddin Bhuiyan, CMO Thomas Gerson, and CMO Kate Adams hosted the online event!
We discussed how we're the world's first CE-certified screening tool for AMD, DR, and glaucoma screening.
You can watch the full webinar recap here.
- Raised $750K as seed funding.
- Awarded $2.7M in NIH funding.
- Working on securing additional research grants.
- One US patent (the first patent in Late AMD prediction).
- One patent is pending, with four provisional patent applications submitted.
- FDA 510K submission is completed for AMD; DR (in a few weeks).
- iHealthScreen significantly reduces the risk of investment as it's product iPredict is already approved in EU, Australia and most Asian countries
Thank You For Your Time!
Be sure to spread the word and let your friends, family, and network! Ready to take the leap? Take action and join our investor community on StartEngine with tons of exciting perks!
Leave a Comment
NIH Awards iHealthScreen $2.7M in Funding!
We recently received $2.7M in funding from The National Institutes of Health! NIH is the largest public funder of biomed. […]
Glaucoma affects over 3 million people in the United States, and this number is projected to be 4.3 million by 2030 as t. […]
What is age-related macular degeneration?
age related macular degeneration (AMD) (Figure 1) is a retinal disorder and one of the leading causes of blindness in th. […]